STORYTELLING AND CREATIVITY FOR REAL PEOPLE
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
SOCIAL MEDIA ARE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS PRIMARILY USED TO REACH SPECIFIC MEASURABLE OBJECTIVES. MAXIMAZING BRAND AWARNESS, GENERATING LEADS OR INCREASING SALES ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES THAT REVEAL THE NECESSITY TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY.
What do we communicate on social networks?
- Definition of the specific editorial plan for every network
- Realization of designs: is it necessary to produce coherent content that follows the communication guidelines of the brand?
- Copywriting: each post must be accompanied by a clear message that leads the user to interact with the content (engagement)
How many people see our posts?
- Definition of the best target to propose every single content to (Hypertargeting)
- Analysis of selected targets: how many people are in this segment?
- How much does it cost to reach this group of users?
MONITORING OF RESULTS
Are our pages working?
- Analysis of generated impressions by post and cost (CPM)
- Analysis of interaction number generated by posts and their relative costs (CPI)
- Analysis of number of collected leads and their relative costs (CPL)
- Analysis of number of generated sales generated and the relative cost (CPA)
- Analysis of measured engagement rate (ER *) for each individual post
- Fan base growth analysis
The measured engagement rate, an index generated by Digitag Consulting, is an indicator that allows a more specific assessment of the level of interaction achieved by each individual post. The index is based on the hypothesis that every single type of interaction does not have the same value.
Has a relationship with followers been established?
- Definition of a response plan for comments and reviews
- Analysis of the average community involvement
- Analysis of the customer satisfaction level of the fan base.
EVERY SOCIAL NETWORK HAS DIFFERENT CHARACTERISTICS: SOME MORE SPECIFIC FOR B2B, OTHERS MORE INDICATED FOR LEAD GENERATION OR AWARENESS. PRODUCING QUALITY CONTENT TOGETHER WITH THE SELECTION OF THE RIGHT TARGET, MAKE THE USE OF SOCIALS A FUNDAMENTAL MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION FOR BUSINESSES.
Why rely on social networks?
- Because a photographic image or video is definitely more emotional and impactful than written content. We have always been looking for beauty and content capable of evoking emotions and striking public’s opinion.
- Because time is money: in 2016 the average time spend on Facebook daily is 1.07 hours. Interesting if compared to 19 minutes that we dedicate to reading and 17 to physical activity.
- Because it is essential to integrate online and offline: social networks allow companies to share real projects with their audience through their pages, developing a sense of community and communicating business values.